November 22 - 24, 2019
Overview & Pricing
Join the Boston College Eagles and BC Sports Tours in Chicago as the Eagles head to play the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in South Bend! Packages include downtown, River North hotel accommodations, Official Friday Night Boston College Welcome Event, Official Boston College Alumni and Parents Pregame Tailgate, gameday transfers aboard the Eagle Express, and more!
- Two (2) nights’ ACCOMMODATIONS at the Westin River North
- Official Friday Night Boston College WELCOME EVENT
- Reception will include appearances from William V. Campbell Athletics Director, Martin Jarmond, and other BC Athletics celebrities.
- Roundtrip motorcoach TRANSFERS to the Millennium Train Station on gameday
- Roundtrip TRAIN TRANSFERS on the EAGLE EXPRESS on gameday
- Catering and beverages (beer, wine, and liquor) is included on the Eagle Express
- Roundtrip motorcoach TRANSFERS to Notre Dame Stadium from the South Bend Train Station on gameday
- Official Boston College Alumni and Parents PREGAME TAILGATE
- Official BC Sports Tours HOSPITALITY DESK
- Event LANYARD, CREDENTIAL, and TICKET HOLDER
- Professional STAFF throughout the program
- TAXES and GRATUITIES included on all items
*Please note these packages do not include game tickets.
*Pricing per person. Double Occupancy.
*Extra nights. Price is per person.
Max Occupancy: 4
Max Adult: 4
Max Children: 3
Westin Chicago River North
320 N Dearborn Street - Chicago, IL 60654
Located in the heart of Chicago’s theater district just steps from the Magnificent Mile and Millennium Park, this hotel offers easy access to the many allures of the Second City-from world-class restaurants to museums, art galleries and upscale boutiques. Chicago’s status as a destination for food and business is mirrored inside this property, where you’ll find 30,000 square feet of meeting space-including an outdoor venue and two ballrooms-as well as the legendary Kamehachi Sushi Bar, a local favorite. The 429 guest rooms come with captivating views of the city or river, the iconic Heavenly® Bed, Heavenly® Bath and High Speed Internet Access.
Max Occupancy: 4 / Max Adults: 4 & Max Children: 3
When you leave The Westin Chicago River North, they want you feel like a better you. That’s why they equip each guest room with all you need for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay. Rise and shine like never before, courtesy of a world-renowned Heavenly® Bed and Heavenly® Bath. A coffee maker with Starbucks® coffee, 24-hour room service, and a complimentary daily newspaper get your morning started on the right note. If your goal is relaxation, enjoy cable TV and in-room movies on your 55" flat screen TV. Westin didn't discover fresh air, but we're proud to offer smoke-free guest rooms at this hotel.
Official Friday Night Boston College Welcome Event
Join us as we kick off our Boston College vs Notre Dame football weekend with a special welcome event in Chicago! Reception will include appearances from William V. Campbell Athletics Director, Martin Jarmond, and other BC Athletics celebrities.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Official Boston College Alumni and Parents Pregame Tailgate
Celebrate the BC Eagle way at a festive pregame tailgate on the campus of Notre Dame. This is the place to be to team up with friends and fans before the big game!
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Friday, November 22
- By 4pm: Check-in time at the Westin River North
- TBD pm: BC Sports Tours Hospitality Table located at the Westin River North
- TBD pm: Official Friday Night Boston College Welcome Event located near the Westin River North
Saturday, November 23
Please Note: all times are subject to change until you receive a final itinerary
- 7:00 am: Train departs Millennium Station
- 11:00 am: Estimated time of arrival into South Bend
- 11:30 am: Official Boston College Alumni and Parents Pregame Tailgate, located adjacent to Notre Dame Stadium
- 2:30 pm: KICKOFF – Boston College at Notre Dame
- 30 min postgame: Motorcoaches will depart for the train station in South Bend
- 7:00 pm: Estimated time of departure from South Bend
- 8:30/9:00 pm: Arrival in Chicago
Sunday, November 24
- By 11am: Check-out time at the Westin River North
Please note all itinerary items, including times, are subject to change.
What is a “Land-Only” package?
A Land-Only package includes all the items listed as “tour package features” EXCEPT for air transportation, airport/hotel transfers, and baggage handling. A Land-Only package would be appropriate should the tour participant not be able to conveniently depart/return from the same city listed in the Air package or wish to travel on their own. Please note flights and/or motor coach transportation to the destination city is not included in this type of package.
What do “Single,” “Double,” “Triple,” and “Quad” mean?
Single, Double, Triple, and Quad refer to how many adults (13 and over) are sharing each room (total room occupancy). For example, if two adults wish to stay in the same room, the price would be the Double price, and this would be per person.
Do I need travel insurance?
Due to the investment of your travel package, we strongly recommend the purchase of appropriate insurance coverage. Medical insurance policies may not protect your travels away from home and often have out-of-network deductibles. Likewise, coverage through credit cards and travel suppliers can have shortfalls and not fully protect you. For additional information, please click on the Insurance link on the bottom right of this website.
What does the “Child” price mean?
Children’s prices are limited to those 12 years of age or under sharing a room with one or more adults and using existing bedding. For example, if the room is shared with one adult, the single rate applies as the adult’s price plus the child’s price. If the room is shared with two adults, the double rate applies as each adult’s price plus the child’s price.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Debit cards featuring the Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted; however, please be advised these types of cards typically have a maximum amount that you may charge daily. Please check with your financial institution.
When will I receive my trip documents?
Trip documents are typically emailed two to three weeks prior to departure for regular season football weekends and specialty programs while bowl game participants will receive theirs five to seven days out. Itineraries for special events, such as the Final Four and Bowl Games, will be sent via email just prior to leaving. If you are not the main reservation contact and would like to receive the emailed tour documents, please add your email to the reservation or contact your booking agent.
If I’m not traveling, can I make a reservation for someone else?
When completing the reservation, use the name of the person for whom you are making the reservation. When entering credit card information, you may use your credit card and billing address for payment.